Monday, January 19, 2009

Change

wow it has really been a long time since I've been on here.
I've been really busy doing a lot of things...fashion related of course.
Well, now I'm back.

The last time I posted on here is was December 2, 2008. After that post, I started to think about how my style has changed over the past year. I used to always want to wear designer and brand name clothes, regardless of what they looked like. Now I don't care who makes the clothes I wear, as long as I like them. I also used to be very, very casual. I wore jeans every single day except on Sunday, when I went to church. I still wear jeans, but I change it up a lot more with skirts, slacks, and even colored jeans.

I asked my friends if they had changed much too, and their stories were almost identical to mine. LOL>

Has your style changed much too?
Comments, please!!

No comments: